Bio – Pastor and Author
Contact – 6 Shenandoah Blvd, Newnan, GA 30265; 678-423-1828; email@example.com
- Senior Pastor of SonRise Baptist Church in Newnan, GA (www.sonrisebaptist.org)
- Served in churches in Georgia, Alabama, and Texas
- In addition to being a senior pastor,Tim has also served as a Minister of Music, Minister of Education and Administration, and Minister to Students
- Doctorate of Ministry – New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Master of Divinity – Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Music – University of Georgia
- Married to Sandra Sellers in 1983
- Six children and three grandchildren
- Website – www.timriordan.com (Includes a blog, personal information, contact information, links to books, and media page)
- Twitter – @tim_riordan
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/authortimriordan
- Songs from the Heart: Meeting with God in the Psalms – 2014
- Immovable: Standing Firm in the Last Days – 2014
- Two books in “The Published Pastor” series – 2016
- Wisdom Speaks: Life Lessons from Proverbs – 2018
- “The Next Bestseller: Book Marketing for Success” – 2020
Possible Interview Questions:
- How would you describe Songs from the Heart?
- Why did you write a book on Psalms?
- What can readers expect to find as they begin reading your book?
- What is the main message of your book?
- What are some unique features about Songs from the Heart?
- What is the significance of this title – Songs from the Heart: Meeting with God in the Psalms?
- Who are your favorite authors?
- Have you always been a writer?
- What inspired you to write this book?
- What is the significance of the cover design?
- Other than this book on Psalms, what else have you written?
- Your next book is entitled Immovable: Standing Firm in the Last Days. What is this book about?
- Do you think the events in the Middle East have anything to do with Bible prophecy?
- What is your writing schedule like?
- What do you do personally to stay creative and fresh?
- What is your burden for the Church today?
- In your opinion, what are the greatest dangers the Church is facing today?
Questions specifically related to Immovable: Standing Firm in the Last Days
- How would you describe Immovable?
- What led you to write this book?
- What was your purpose for writing a book on Bible prophecy?
- What are some current events that you think could be a fulfillment of Bible prophecy?
- How can Christians prepare to stand firm in the last days?
- How do people react when they learn that wrote a book on Bible prophecy and spiritual warfare?
- What do you think is the greatest warning or concern for Christians today regarding the last days.
- You’ve written 6 books so far. What’s next?
- How can people get a copy of your book?
- Are you available to speak for groups about this topic?
Dr. Riordan was interviewed by Jim Stewart, host of the morning show on WMVV on June 18. To hear the conversation, navigate to the “Radio Interviews” tab on the webiste.